23 November 2008

Sunday

Clockwise from top left:

1) I came back from the toilet to find myself turning into a sheep.
2) Temporary study table. =P
3) -.-
4) Look how "burn" I am after Saturday's morning/afternoon competition.

3rd Sunday of the month. First time after God knows how long waking up after 1200hrs. Since I placed my phone away, didn't bother to check the time sub-consciously during my sleep. By the time I end my shower, it was 1400. And spent my time completing MGS4 again till 1800. It doesn't really bother me for the moment to repeat the gameplay since I can complete it within 5hours. Not bragging, just that it's possible to complete it within 2hours. So yeah.

Anyway, spent my night tutorial-ing and project-ing. Reminisce the times that I always fail my Common Test badly conjures a negative thought. So I want to pass my Common Test with not so average marks. Not expecting much since I feel it's kinda late to indulge myself in books now to get an 'A' grade.

Short post for the day. Before I end it, I wanna eat Nasi Lemak now.
AHHHHHH! NASI LEMAK *goes into a trance*
AHHHHHHHH! CHEESE!!! *CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE*

No comments: