25 November 2008

Update will be up latest by 0300hrs.
Off to projects. (=


An opportune moment for an update. 0130hrs on the clock and it's wicked. Didn't expect Optical Microscopy to be such a pain in the arse.

Left 3 sub-topics to go, trying my best not to indulge much in details but the information I found is too goo to be ignored. Anyhow, busy busy weeks are barraging my way. Common Tests and Class Quiz are around the corner. Hectic. Will be on hiatus soon. What else but to cater to this burden of mine. =P

Oh, next Tuesday will be unique to me. I will be in school from morning till the wee hours due to revision and tests. Next Tuesday schedule will be like

1100: Lab Test [micro-controller]
1200: Break
1300: Math Test
1400: Revision for CT [Eng. Math]

1500: Lab Test [Automatic Control]
1600: Lab Test [Automatic Control]
1700: Revision for CT [Automatic Control] {if i'm not mistaken}
1800: Break
1840: Revision for CT [Electrical Machines]

1945: Lab Test [Electrical Machines]
2030: Home -________________________________-

Epic. Anyhow, I'm gonna drown myself in the information I've gathered. Sometimes, appeasing one self is such an unduly task. Nites. (=



Happy Birthday Izdihar & Musfirah.
Happy Belated Birthday Yazid.

No comments: