30 November 2008

SITEX

EDIT

*minutes after C. Ronaldo sent off*

Commentator: Berbatov is trying to find some rest for Man U, and he finds Park.
*momentary-pause*
Commentator: who seems to run all day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. epic.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


good morning yaw. it's 0222hrs and my first time mobile blogging. kinda cool though. and i dare say, PES09 is magnifique. the gameplay and graphics is nice. maybe it's a bias statement from me since im an avid fan of PES. =p

anyhow, enjoyed my day. went to SITEX to scout for some gadgets and got myself a thumbdrive. and a decent one too. heh.

okie, just a short post for the day. i've been telling myself to stop wearing slippers and get a loafers since it's a decent replacement. i cant deny that the list will be long if ppl were to enumerate the "Mat Qualities." unique flaws. bleahs.

nites. (=

No comments: