04 December 2008

Frustrated

First and foremost, Winning Eleven 2009 is nice. Superb graphics, esp the Champions League. Secondly, epitome of piss-off is here.

I'm tired, extremely. Due to lack of sleep and the never-ending revision. Math, as per normal, it's a pain in the arse. While the rest, I can't be bother much about it.

AND A SUMMON WAS IMPOSED! ON MEEEEEE! LIKE WHAT THE HELL! I got fine due to late payment of school fees. This is completely ridiculous. Dumbfounded when I received the letter. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AND IT'S $15! I CAN HAVE ONE FREAKING FISH & CHIPS AT SWENSENS! pffffft.

Irritating. And yes, to top up to this frustration. It's blackout again in my house. No no no. This is not the normal blackout. This is half-blackout. YES! HALF!!!
In a way that only my room is affected, and I'm completely oblivious as to why it happens. So I had to wait a "forever-it-seems" 3hours just for me to update this blog.

Oh oh, to add on to this threefold frustration. I spent above my budget this week. And it's only THURSDAY TODAY! Mother-Canuckers. I wanted to get black jeans, loafers and a bag by the end of this month but it seems so distant now.
Even if I don't mention the alternative method of getting the money, I can assure you that friends will start teasing me on it. -____________________-

But during this hiatus from the online world, there's always the positive side. Hours away from the computer is really good shit. The thought of technology developing itself to be a need in one's life is totally captivating[?] Serious, who would have thought you could see naked/nude person over the other side of the world that instantly. Yes, crude example but whatever.

"Don't look at me like that, turn 360degrees and only a bunch are virgins." -.-
Finger-Fuckers.

Well, I'm off to get some decent rest and planning to finish my neverending Math revision on Saturday. Submerging one's head into oblivion. GOOOOOOD NITE



Happy Birthday Jia Yu [5th December]

Happy Birthday Vinc aka rich white ass [6th December]
- hand out some red packet during ur celebration

Happy Birthday Ezzati [10th December]

No comments: