17 December 2008

Thanks to my brother for making me an addict to this song.
Wee oh wee oh wee.

Anyhow, on my 2weeks break. Like finally. 3days into the holiday. And I'm using this two week to nurse my left wrist. Yes, it's the same wrist that hurts. Thanks to some professional football players, who feels there's a need to RAM infront of the goalkeeper. I should have just let the ball pass me but whatever.

And goodness, the desire to scratch my wrist increases as the pain wears off. =x
Okie, I know my first week of holiday is down the drain. Monday spent my day doing some GK stuff. General Knowledge mind you, feel there's a need to indulge my head into something.

Tuesday, which just went by, headed back to school to return library book and clarifying my doubts about my school fine. I did made the payment before the due date. What matters is that the payment is made before the due date, I don't give a hoot abt the process date. So yeah.

Wednesday, will be heading back to school later to proof that I did made the payment before the due date. And meeting Arm to get MGS3! Maybe accompanying him and James to Queensway. ZOMG! The thought of seeing the Pink Shoe is scintillating to the eye. Well, will contemplate later. Oh, must get a book for Thursday.

Thursday, SENTOSA! A good weather hopefully. But no beach soccer for me. NO NO! I must fight the urge to just sit down and rot at a corner.

Friday, no plans for the moment. Except for FATHUL HAKIM turning 18th. WOOOOHOOOOO! Finally. (=

While for my weekends, it's extremely hard to tell. Within a split second, many events could take place. So I will leave this space as it is. As for now, I will drown myself with CA report. Must COMPLETE by today. (=

Good_Night.

No comments: