21 December 2008

YAY! Update. (=
Today should be the day Yat would be back in Singapore after his holiday trip to Bukit Tinggi. Hmm, and 24th December is Sally and Irna's birthday if I remember it right. ^,^

Anyway, went to Sentosa on Thursday as I mention it the other day. Well, technically it was draggy for me since I didn't sleep at all. Met up with the rest at Harbourfront with a dead face. But manage to put a non-reticent side of mine. The pictures, not all of it are in my lappy. Goodness, I can't even bother to ask.



First look, I'm emaciated. Need to restock the meat in the body and keep it there! Secondly, where did my beautiful "in-the-process-of-toning" abs gone to? OMG! Time off the gym have really taken a toll. )= Partially blame, NO. Fully blame on my laziness. pfft. Taking the long leave have detrimental effects on my a-b-s.

Lastly, what a beautiful peacock. Like beautiful, extremely lovable creature when it came by pecking on the food being fed. And the thought of these birds being able to jump a storey high is astounding. Mind boggling too. Damn, should have taken a video of it jumping.

Oh, I saw RYA and ELLY [her mcg clique; arm's friend]. And mesti uh member nampak die. (=
Reached home at around 2300hrs. First thing came to mind was to enumerate the possible scenarios of not completing Cost Accounting Project. Had a quick shower and skim through the latest football gossips before submerging my head in that project, which was completed within 2hours. Thankfully.

After the weekly Friday Prayers, headed back to school to submit it. Huge sigh of relief as there's nothing to bother me during my holidays. Well apart from the thought of getting back the results and the overseas attachment which lingers in my mind often.

Oh, a very big thank you to bday boy Fathul Hakim for accompanying me back to school. Had LJS to sort of "celebrate" his birthday and kill off time. A hell lot of catching up was made and glad that it was worthwhile. Headed back home with Arm and Fathul to slack and enjoy the companion of friends around. So yeah, that was my Thurs and Friday.

While for Saturday, had a perfect 12hour run in bed if I'm not mistaken. Woke up at 1400hrs to the sound of my mom playing game. -____-"
Football was brought forward to today and I believe my mom won't be letting me off easily this time around ever since that "wrist" incident. =x

Anyhow, I need to sleep. AND 2009 is just around the corner. Can someone tell me is TIME on fast forward mode or I've been sleeping much? Good___Night!





p/s: Accelerated Aging is technically true, in a more appropriate term equates to Muscular Dystrophy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_dystrophy

No comments: