23 December 2008

will update with a new skin :D

Sry abt that. Sort of abandon the thought of getting a new skin. heh. Anyhow, CHRISTMAS is around the corner. I know I know, it's not my festive celebration or whatsoever but hello! Look around you, Christmas is like the joyous occasion and it's always been hype up by the public. Great atmosphere and environment, and who wanna miss out this kind of festive season.


As per normal, headed to town and saw Hui Li. (= Headed to some shops since Zac had the intention to scout for some stuff, same goes to Arm and me. I'm still on the search for a pure black jeans. Sexiness. AND YES! I found one. ZARA! ZOMGBBQS. But my cash seems to deplete. So yeah, so close yet so far. Hopefully, will get it by this week. hmm, by the look of things, the jeans won't be there by the time I plan to get it. TOUCH WOOD!

Due to my procrastination, there's a single tinge of regret not buying that t-shirt. pffft.

After non-stop rounding and soaking in the atmosphere at Orchard, took a breather. Quite a few performance by foreigners. More of like a show where it shows One "Ideology", Millions Nationalities. I just made that up, Indons to Japanese are having their own mini performance and such. It's something new in my opinion. Anyhow, headed to Peninsular to scout for another stuff. Well, won't indulge much here. *wink wink*

Headed to Marina Square to get scam, in the wise words of "someone." Had Pizza Hut for dinner, didn't expect the price to be that high but whatever. All in all, it was a long day and all I know is that this week will be outing, outing and more outing. Can't wait for Haji Lane.

And dammit, I've been turning in after 0300hours. Bad habit starts to kick in all over again. This is nerve-wrecking seriously. I NEED to make a habit of turning in before 0000hrs, latest by 0100hrs. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

With that, I will end this blog post and do enjoy the song. heh. GOOD_____NIGHTS!



p/s: Disco Disco

No comments: