01 February 2009

Gung-Ho

Can you believe it's February already? Felt like it was just yesterday when I turn 18. Well, a minor exaggeration but whatever.

You know what. You know the humongous plush toy I have at home, aka Mimik. I just realise something. My mom hung it out to dry in the morning and when we brought it back inside, we realise there's a burn mark on its stomach! Like what the hell. The thing is, Mimik was place on the swing. The possibility of a cigarette being thrown from the above level and hitting Mimik is thoroughly impossible. Hmm, just wondering how in the world did such thing occur. -,-

Anyway, that aside. The revision mood is yet to set in. The ability to articulate and pronounce every notes that I written and made is not as smooth as I want it to be. GAAAAAH! Convoluting stuff. Maybe it's because of the different build-up towards our Common Tests and Exams. Can you believe it, our lab tests and class tests falls on the same week as our Common Tests. And mind you, there's not even a single day grace.

Monday: E-Quiz [EG2004]
Tuesday: Math Test [class test]; Lab test [EG2004], Lab test [EG2133]
Wednesday: Cost Accounting CT
Thursday: MicroController CT
Friday: Quality Assurance CT

And how smart of me to revise for the Friday paper first. BLEAHS! First and foremost, this fever is really getting on my nerves. Even it starts to deteriorate since, I hate this "sick" feeling. AND AND AND! Today is SUNDAY! Much of my resolution to have an early bedtime. pfft.

Will try to squeeze in an update after the CTs. Appeasing my faithful readers. -___-
Good Night.





p/s: been humming to this song lately.

No comments: