23 January 2009

Quick update. (=
Been awhile. Anyway, I think it's best for me to mention it here since everyone does it. Stereotyping. hoho. And so, the path for Year 3 is out. Most of my classmates are heading for attachments first. Congrats. To the minor, enjoy studying first and enjoy the longer holidays.
-____-

After giving a moment thinking about it, I just realise that I'm the only person in my class who's the odd one out. For my case, I've been put on hold for my attachment. In other words, pending. If I were to get attachment first, it will be 6months. (= If I don't get it, that's the problem. I'm pretty sure I will get IAP(3months) but some stated that it will be FYP first. =x

Plus I've given time thinking about it. I would rather get 6months attachment rather than having 3months attachment + 3months FYP. GAAAAAAAH! Goodness, now I'm playing a scene of the interview taking place. =x
Hopefully, I will get to know my path sooner rather than later. All I know is, I want the 6months attachment!!! RAAAAAWWWWR!!!

Nevertheless, different environment awaits us. My class will finally split, lecture mates will differ in Year 3. The normal three(ash, muiz, yat) and myself are not even sharing the same path. That's kinda odd to think of it. -,-
But whatever it is, let's just make our final year in NYP a fruitful one. (= Can't wait for graduation! *dangs* Screw that, I need to think of my upcoming papers! =) GOODBYE!





p/s: Carnally? LOL

No comments: