17 January 2009



As you notice in the pictures, both of my shoes are placed above the dustbin. And yes, good game to those shoes of mine. The white Tiempo Pro had served 2bodies well for over a decade. No joke. While the brown Total90 had served me well for 5years. And like finally, both shoes gave away within 3days. -_-

One occurred a few hours ago while the former took place on Wednesday. And it can only mean one thing, new shoes (= Since I don't have a replacement for a field shoe in the shoe rack, will be hunting for one soon. Or maybe after the exams. (=
As for now, left with MV4 and White Tiempo. -_____- Both shoes are in questionable state. But as my mom put it just now, I still insist on wearing soccer shoes that are not in good condition. *dangs*

Anyway, off the shoes and to the books. I'm proud. Well, nothing much to be proud off actually but I passed all my CTs. YAY! I mean, it's a first time for me since I have a failure or two in past CTs.
Hope that I will fare better in the upcoming CTs and Exams before heading off to Year 3. The final year in poly life edge closer as time passes, not forgetting NS trailing closely behind. pfffft.

Till then, a short entry for today. Will contemplate on my weekend activities but I have the urge to read. So, might be caught reading on a Saturday. (= And ADIDAS, here I come. :D :D :D





p/s: after all, it's just a game. like how literal the display was.

No comments: