12 January 2009

Pager Fabrication -_-


Came across this "medieval" piece of device at home. Remind me of how time has progress with technology. Back then, page the person and the person need to find the nearest public phone to acknowledge your message. Now look at everyone, they have a freaking handphone. And students' phones are much more sophisticated than the workers. *DON'T LOOK AT ME*

Anyway, will be taking Wafer Fabrication for Year 3. Now, waiting for the elective. Frankly speaking, I can't recall the elective I chose. Whatever they give me, I will just take it and go. haha! Take it, *pause*, and go. (=
Congrats to classmates and schoolmates for getting their module of choice. Now, the dreadful part, we need to wait for the assigning of attachment. In 2 weeks time, I will know my, let's call it, "fate."

Either it will be overseas, local or in-house. Hopefully, will get something that is extremely beneficial to me, which equates to in-house that is out of the question. Plus, I'm yet to decide on the overseas attachment. I mean, if I were to get it. I still need to make another choice, which is much more important and truthful rather than the Nigerian Letter Scam. OKAY, that was random. -_-

Overseas: 3mths out of country, 3mths local; alternatively 6mths out of country.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! The thought of 6months. )=

For the moment, I will just bury it somewhere deep in my head. Hopefully. Hmm, I'm off to do some Semester Project assignment. I really hope that the possibility of completing the whole report is within grasp by this week. A bonus would be completing it and not attending next week lessons' onwards. (= Nites.

No comments: