11 January 2009

Good Morning readers. It's 0109 hours. 1minute shy of 0110. heh. Anyway, pardon me for the lack of update in the past few days. Been keeping myself occupied with school and early bedtime. Yes, have been turning in quite early for this week. But there's a setback for my case.

When I have an intent to sleep early, I hope for an auspicious return. An auspicious return would be more than 8hours of bedtime. bleahs. And when i mean early bedtime, it completely differs. My early bedtime would be before 0100hrs. :x
Fulfilling my "more than 8hours" will mean that I need to be awake after 0900 but it's irritating that even if you turn in early, there is still this possibility that you will get less sleep. YES IT'S TRUE! In the last 2 days I slept early, but only clock in 7hours of sleep!!! Imagine waking up 0500 in the morning and not being able to turn back in. urgh!!!!!!!

Okie, enough abt my bedtime. NYP NIGHT HOUSE WAS THE *toot* Moments like this are great. Local gigs, and NYP very own's talent show. WOOOOOOTs
Great stuff. =x

Anyway, I wanted to blog about something but as you guys guess it, forgot about it already. pfffft. Anyhow, can u believe it's 11 of January already! Gawd, felt like it was just yesterday we had our New Year Countdown.

Oh yar, I remember. My bro been calling me "jēsus" lately. hahahahahahahahahahaha! Funny stuff actually. And rest assured, no intention to discriminate. As to why he is calling me that, the reason is kinda retarded actually. When Xmas came by, I kept on humming the Xmas song. Since Xmas runs for 12days, I was so adamant about humming it till Xmas ends. -____-"

Saying abt Xmas, Russell Peters came to mind. And you know what, even if it was last year's stuff, do catch Red, White & Brown. I think it's outstanding. His approach sort of differs and most of his topic varies. (= I can't reiterate much, watch it. Buy it! =P
Anyway, my eyes getting heavier as the minutes passes. Might watch first half of Liverpool's game and turn in. (=

Nitteeeeees. Oh, before that. Windy days are so calming, perfect ambience to cover up this sunny Singapore. Gaaah! Bullcrapping again, good night =)

No comments: