21 February 2009

210209, 1500hrs: Meet up at City Hall.

WOOOOOO! Yet to shower. But I will make a quick blog entry. First and foremost, thank you NURUZ ZULFAH BTE *insert father's name* for making the wonderful PICTURES! 
Sayang kamu bnyk bnyk. hahahahahahahahahaha! When people help me, I love them. =P If they don't, screw em' in their ears. -.- 

And it feels weird to give my password. It's a first for me. Usually, it's the other way round. :) Anyway, since it's relatively simple to make a blogskin. I may contemplate on spending my mediocre 2weeks YEAR2 break to play around with the codes. The only thing that dithers me is the commitment. Not the commitment to mess around with codes, the commitment to sit and face the computer screen for hours. That's a major task. -.- No unorthodox method could overcome this. *dangs*

I can't express my gratitude enough, THANK YOU AGAIN! WOOOOOOO!
Hmm, my spider sense telling me that I'm late. WHATEVER! -_________-




p/s: the curbside prophet. 

No comments: