20 February 2009

Edited -> 2253hours.
- Personal battle to make a new blogskin -_-



And with that cold shower in school, I slowly drown my angst and frustration away. Freshness. (:

Can't believe I was moody during soccer session. That's a first for this year. It was so un-me. I can't fathom the fact that I had a bad game. Wait wait! It was atrocious the least I could say.-_- Maybe this day prove to me that maybe without a single training at all would detriment my, hmmm, skills. When I mean by training, those minor juggling at home and running throughout the house chasing the ball and such. bla bla bla. :) 

Bleahs, I feel like a whiny bitch. Complaining about this. But you know, I'm grateful for that reality check. Anyhow, what a day! 

2 examinations down and left with one. The dreadful among the lot. Electrical Machines. I'm yet to learn my lesson. I took the liberty to slack during these 2 examinations. What's up with me is a question. But maybe the sense of urgency isn't there. I am much more wary ever since learning of my GODLIKE common mistakes from Secondary School. Ever since that, been writing my answers in pencil first before I turn my attention to the answer booklet.
Automatic Control! The paper started at 1230 but I started to flip open my answer booklet at 1300!!! I'm very particular about the time I spent on each question. But I wonder why I slack alot? I sense contradiction. -.-

*intermission*
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I MISS THE HEADER!!!
*intermission-ends*

Pardon me for that. Call me a turd or obsessed, but I am so high up about scoring from a header. No joke. Plus, I think I have a good "mid-air elevation." I feel I can stay up there in the air longer. But I can't direct my header WELL! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Irritant.

hmmm, about the gathering. Fadhuli and Nabeel are the only one who can't make it as for now. And my eyes are giving up on me! Will exploit this opportunity to get a 10-hour sleep. Wanted a 12-hour but there's Friday prayers. :) :) 
Till then, good night. 

No comments: