15 February 2009

With Year 2 coming to a close, had the idea of a gathering with BTS peeps. In all, we only had two gathering this year. First one being for New Year Eve/New Year. Second one being to Marina Barrage.

So, am planning to make another gathering. :) Letting it out first just in case it slip out of my mind during examination period. The only date that I have in mind is on the 25th Feb. It's a Wednesday BUT Fathul and Arm and Zac won't be able to make it due to some commitment. And 9th of March being the date where most of us will head back to school, it's kind of tight to appease everyone. Will spare some thought for it in the coming days. Either that, just dump this idea down the drain. -__________-
Okay, I think that's about it. Will sms when necessary. Now off to another topic. Feel like there's a need to get this out of my chest for abit.

Maybe it's my alter-ego or something but I have this tiny bit of feeling that a specific someone is really pissing me off. Excuse me for abit, I don't bear grudges but I think he/she/it cross the line.
*procrastinate*
Urgh! Whatever. Been awhile since I talk shit about others. I will just let this pass. I need a Fathul now. At least I won't feel guilty when I blabber to him -.-
GOOD NIGHT! :D



p/s: taken from T.R's blog.
"this is one of those rare pieces of advice that i've given and actually listened to myself... you know what i mean? every now and then i find myself giving advice that i should probably be keeping in consideration too."

p.p/s: taken from Jason Mraz Blog.
"Did you ever stop to think that the Universe decided to have a (insert your name) experience? It isn’t the other way around. You, whoever you think you are, can’t heal your bones. You don’t make your heart beat. You don’t have to sit and think about making your food digest. If you have a child, you aren’t the one inside it making it tick and commanding it to grow. The Universe is at work in so many wonderful ways, and it doesn’t stop just because we begin to think we know everything in the adult system. Hell, everything we know is just a story that we’ve made up to help us organize this reality anyway. And since it’s only a story – feel free to change it at any time."

No comments: