25 February 2009

The torrential heavy rain incapacitate almost everything in sight. Those classic oil lamp that been hung outside my house has finally rest in peace. -__________-

Will continue blogging in abit, my stomach's calling me.

WOOOOOO! Back! Sorry for the delay. Continuing from my heavy rain 'agenda.' Those plastic chairs that been place outside was not at its position. The wind was drastically strong. Goodbye to some branches of the banana tree. [my house is on the first floor]

And I have this swing, like those one located at Haji lane. This typical swings doesn't have any cover on top of it. My mom decided to install a mini cover, let's assume it's a tarp, to hinder the torrid sun or some inconsiderate buggers who deem their windows as a dustbin.
That mini cover can't even withstand the torrential rain just now, the cover is technically half naked now. It covers only half of the swing!!! 
-_______-

Well, I'm done with this 'agenda' of mine. :)

Hmm, and so I save my computer from the inevitable crash yesterday. WOOOO! Reformat again due to some tweaks. [it was minor afterall]
Anyway, did you watch Man Utd - Inter match? That was one good match! Got to love Ronaldo for his free-kicks, even though it originates fron Juninho(LYON) who scored against Barca with his magnificent free-kick. About the match, it was MIND-BLASTING! It didn't blow my mind, it blasted into my mind! Julio Cesar did one hell of a job as a Goalkeeper. *thumb*

4more matches of Champions league today. Figuring out as to what I'm gonna indulge myself with till 0330hours. Till then, off to PS3! (:


Pictures from 22/02/2009







p/s: the music player doesn't work on some version of I.E

No comments: