01 March 2009

ZOMGBBQS! This is nerve-wrecking. Was away for a good night at ECP with engineering cliques. And so, Shaz brought his Camcorder along. First thought that came to mine when I saw it was to search for mine when I reach home.

And so, I forgot about it when I reach home. Sort of expected. Finally remember it abt an hour ago. Began the crusade for Camcorder. -,- Quite a speedy search actually, it was located at a corner of a room. Found it and was grinning from ear to ear. Millions of memories should be in there [should be, I repeat to myself.] First and foremost, it's been ages since I held a Camcorder. It can be considered a medieval piece of equipment at home. After thoroughly checking for cobwebs [meh], decided to fiddle around with it.

To my dismay, the battery's dead. Can't blame. Pardon me for this minor act of stupidity. And so I search high and low ard the Camcorder for the battery compartment [my fingers was at it all along]. In my mind, it was run by 2 AA batteries or what. BUT BUT BUT! It's those kind of rechargable batteries, placed in laptops and such.
By now you should have guess that I'm clueless as to where this power charger is being placed. Frustration starts to kick in and #^#)*%!)*&#%)!*@&%!)@!!! I don't spew vulgarities. Just start to walk around the house in an unknown pace and start eyeing every corner of the house. ):

After a few good minutes or so. FINALLY!
Didn't found it. Soooo, here I am blogging the frustration anyway [duh!]. Anyway, will be keeping myself busy on Sunday. Hopefully will be awake before 1200hrs. Need to hunt for the Camcorder charger and clear up those old boxes in my house. Clealiness for the win.
Good___Night!





p/s: Will have an update on the ECP gathering once I get hold of the pictures. (:

No comments: