04 March 2009

Picture update from ECP outing. A relatively cheap [smart] update. Meh! Don't feel like posting up a maelstrom of pictures. (:
Just a few will do. Other pictures are uploaded at Multiply [points to MULTIPLY] and Facebook [which is not under my account].



Girl watching [points to self]


Cycling while awaiting others



An "impatient" man. :P



Moment of retarded-ness.



Night guests. (: Half of them I don't know.



Sunrise (:




Enjoy my time there. Frankly speaking, was tired by 22++hrs. I think I'm too used to sleeping for a minimum of 8hours. Heh! I are healthy-ed. -__-"
Anyway, I'm off. Happy Birthday Leow Hui Lin [i don't think she read my blog] Enjoy your 19th Birthday and WOOOOOOOOO! Enjoy every moment of it. (=



Wandez Fisher wishes you a good night (:

No comments: