06 March 2009

Sum up my yesterday with 3 pointers.

1. Had the normal thursday routine aka soccer. (:
1.1: Adha and Fadhuli came down
1.2: Adha's lack of sleep explain his performance
1.3: And I'm being the inconsistent guy, had a normal performance.
1.4: Seeing Arm dribbling pass a few players makes me reminisce of my past.
1.5: But I question my profound interest for the game ever since LR.
1.6: My mom wielded a mini 'chainsaw.'



2) ZOMGBBQS! Ronaldo finally make his debut after out for a few months. Had goosebumps when I watch the short footage of him playing. GAAAAAAH! Idol. *raising of eyebrows*
2.1: Everyone loves the fatty.
2.2: Balistic cheering from the crowd for him.



3) Had a surprise cake 'unveiling' for Danial Khalid after Thursday Routine.
3.1: D.K is a happy man.
3.2: And I didn't even know what's the cake's flavour.
3.3: Happy Birthday Dan!





Good Night (:

No comments: