22 August 2009

First and foremost. Will do the stereotype and welcome in the fasting month. Seems surreal but damn, time flies fast. You know, I will keep this blog entry short and sweet. Will endeavor to summarise what's been happening for the past 2weeks. Safe to surmise it will be about street soccer and all. (:


Had field soccer match on the 09August. Pretty much a good game even though we lost horribly. Blame it on me for the five goals that we conceded. Due to my lack of interest in defending, Arm had to cover my holes throughout the match. I'm a great player. heh. -__-
Anywho, ever since that match, it reignites the passion in me. It skyrockets ever since and I dare say I'm on a roll now. Plus, coincidentally, fireworks watching was on the same day too.
On a contrary, frustration will always be my downfall. It struck me that ever since I'm into soccer lately, I tend to get frustrated easily when team-mates are not playing well. But fret not, it will die down as the weeks passes. (:


Anywho, normal thursday routine. Yat scored a wonder goal. Yes, I'm sparing space for this player that people love to ridicule on the pitch. Will always rmbr that goal for sure, mainly because I thread a perfect ball for him. *insert narcissistic self*
And how I love the performance of the team. Be it a win only on that day out of 3 or 4 matches. But it is in essence that we improve overtime. (:


Final soccer session on 20Aug before fasting month. Finally, after countless amount of horrendous-out-of-propotion gameplay, we won a total of 5matches. (: Lost 2, Won four in a row. Yat won 3 of the games for us. (Y) And I finally took the goalkeeper position after so many months. I think I'm ready to commit myself in between the posts.
Anywho, never felt so good winning four matches in a row. Do take into consideration that we are playing without Arm. Hmm, maybe gameplay will be better with Arm in it? Or maybe worse? But he will be in for a surprise when he joins us back. hoho.
Nevertheless, pretty much an uncanny performance from a bunch of players who seems to be defeated easily every week. heh.


Okay, enough of soccer. (:
Had 6 pan of pizza at Pizza Hut on 20Aug. Treat from boss to us IAP students for being efficient? I don't know, but all I know was that he wanted to show his appreciation. AND it struck me, I didn't bade goodbye to him. A person of his stature, got to admit, I admire his ability to maintain composure at all times.
And 21Aug was my final day. It will be pretty obscure for abit, as I'm so used to waking up early in the morning for the pass 3months. Oh, punctuality is not an issue anymore. Seriously. (: Be it I'm half-dead in the morning, I will always be earlier than some of my colleagues. Had a little chit chat with two of our close colleagues before they send us off. Having them expressing their gratitude was enough to make all those 12weeks worthwhile.


Went Vivo for an impromptu window-shopping. Had LJS for dinner. (: Slack at the rooftop and headed home soon after. My eyes are pretty much pleading for a good sleep but I don't feel like turning in yet. :x
Hmm, someone got a PDA! TSK! I need to get my own PDA. iTouché is not PDA-like enough for me. And I literally stare at a stranger who was using a Nokia N97. It was a sight to behold, minor bit of exaggeration but still it's really something to be proud of when it's in your palms. OKAY! I'm contented with what I have but I can't seem to dither this liking for better technologies. Anyway, somewhat wrap up my 21Aug. In all, I'm done. Hmm, left with one study semester before I don my graduation gown and hat.


Till then, have a good rest netizens. I will be on my computer till 0500? God knows. I might doze off after this. (:




p/s: I will get myself a PS3 slim. (:

No comments: