04 September 2009

UPDATE AS OF 1533hours:
PS3 SLIM IS OUT OUT OUT! (: AND IT's WAY CHEAPER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Firstly, i are proud-ed. I have 2 posts up last month. (Y)(Y)(Y)
I'm out of phase one [one post/month].

And self-reminder.
  1. I have problems finishing upsize meal [Mcd].
  2. It takes roughly one hour for food to digest.
  3. No heavy meals for breaking of fast.
Large ice lemon tea didn't help too. Stomach discomfort throughout soccer today. The urge to puke was there. And surprise [not], poor display. ):


I realise that after 3 consecutive weeks of good gameplay, I seem to crash and burn on the fourth. And as per normal, the first thing that I place the blame on is my shoe. Intending to get new shoes, but putting procrastination to good use, hopefully and willingly will get it by the end of this year or after October. BATA or Lotto seems to be the feasible choice. But being the narcissist and wanting to feel good before & during a match, probably another Nike box will be unveil. :/


Anywho, I feel all too emasculated and inferior. Some of my friends are not aware of my weak left wrist. A friend slap my left hand forcefully a week back and obviously, it dash my hope completely of being a keeper all over again. Will be having MRI scan this month. With such sophisticated technology and unable to pinpoint the cause of grimace, I sincerely for one will give up hope on the physios. Maybe I will pass the chance on MRI? I can always seek traditional ways of healing. Hmm, good alternative.


And on hindsight, blogpost been littered with sports-related stuff. Not much events in the month of September, except for some disagreements with friends. Anywho, here's the schedule for this month. Before I forget, will be back to lecture notes on the 19October. (:

SEPTEMBER:
  1. Spent my time sleeping.
  2. Cleaning of room
  3. Cleaning of room and bolasepak
  4. Grocery & Utilities shopping
  5. Online shopping & Catch up on sleeping
  6. *I just whack a fly with my mousepad* Unplanned Sunday.
  7. Breaking of fast with friend. (:
  8. Probably gymming 1-2hours prior to break fast.
  9. 09/09/09; probably sleeping.
  10. Soccer routine [CONSISTENCY]
  11. Break fast with friends + Fathul
  12. Hoping to burn body fats a week prior to Raya.
  13. Exercise, hopefully.
  14. Probably breaking fast with F&Y. Nabeel's birthday[?]
  15. Mom's birthday.
  16. Unplanned
  17. Soccer, probably.
  18. Preparing script as to what to say to my family members, cousins and whoever wants to hear me seeking forgiveness.
  19. Final day of fasting.
  20. Hari Raya! blum-blum-blum-blum-blum-blum-blum.
  21. Brother's birthday.
  22. Hidayat's birthday.
  23. - 30. Whatever it is, it's Raya related. (:

I doubt there's any Sec School Raya outing. Hopefully the Poly outing comes to fruition. (: And I wonder, do people make strawberry tarts?

GOOD NIGHT netizens!

No comments: