15 September 2009

Mom's birthday, LR

blog still under construction.


Can't be bothered for the moment. It's 0221hours now. And I'm tired. Unable to sleep well for the past 2 days. *Keyboard's being a bitch now*
As I was saying, unable to sleep for the past 2 days. Stayed up till pre-dawn meal. And usually will fall asleep around 0630. Don't think it's insomnia. Maybe Raya is edging closer as the day passes. Things at home are pretty smooth sailing. After enumerating all the stuff need to be done, I think I can get everything done by Friday. Hopefully. God's willing. Procrastination, please be my enemy for the next few days. (:


Anywho, new blogskin. *ballistic cheering* And evidently, removed tagboard and sub it in with Twitter. First and foremost, to those dumb yokels and mother-kanuckers and newcomers to this blog, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. Started twittering last year when LR was still on the radar. Since tagboard's removed, I've enable COMMENTS after every post. I surmise this is a much more topic-related-feedback approach rather than general-tagging-freeway mindless tagging. (: Go figure.


Hmm, blogger is like McDonalds. No matter how sick you are with it's horrible, horrible interface, we keep coming back for more. Below is a blatant example of poor performance. Most netizens are no stranger to Livejournal. And Livejournal have this function whereby you are able to cut a certain portion of your post and replace it with a link. Blogger just have this function [or so it seems] and I'm only able to post this "cut" post towards the end of everything. Goodness, dampen my hopes of future neat cum organizing posts.


*Since I can't place this at the end of my post, I will call it a day now. Stay safe and stay second amendment. hahahahahahahahahahaha!*


Anyway, speaking about LR. I came across, our blog lately. And since this blog been football-heavy lately, to those who bother or just want to read about my opinion of LR, click below.

A great rush of reminiscent of the good and bad times struck me. And it may be surreal, but the possibility of reviving this team is there. I was so adamant of quitting football after the demise of this so-called LR that I, tentatively, led.


The sudden rush of excitement during this moment of flashback, gave a glimmer of hope. Who knows, we are up and running by the end of next month. Sheesh, I have even planned out when and who will be playing.
No hard feelings but without a shadow of a doubt I will remove Yat from the team. Nothing is clouding my judgement here but I have my reasons. And I won't enumerate it here.


Since LRs reside in the North-area, it's easier for me to get friends to drop by, esp Muiz. First addition, for sure. Goodness, I was about to go on and on about LR but I think I won't place my hopes that high. Things may get convoluted as early as the first step. To play it safe, I will just keep mum about this before I make another decision. (: God's willing, if it's meant to be, then it will.

No comments: