02 November 2009

Birthday Countdown - Part 2

It's 2213hours. I'm supposed to start studying about 2hours ago but I'm still using the computer. There ought to be some revision done tonight if I were to score full marks tomorrow. -_-


Anywho, I went that "great extend" to rush home so I could settle down and start revising. But all effort down the drain. I still have a few school task need to be done. School work piling like no other. Need to get a grip before I start crashing.


Nevertheless, school issues tuck aside for abit. Our graduating friends drop by NYP to collect their certificate. Had lunch with them and it was a great get-together even though it's short-lived. Syidah was still the same as ever. And finally had lunch at North, which sadly end dramatically in my point of view. I was suppose to have cheese prata but I got myself an egg, when I'm not really a big fan of it. -___-


10days 10days 10days!!! Okay, it's hard to appease this hungry man during his birthday but Mad Jack sounds feasible. BLURGH! 2days to donning of new shoes, 3days to RP, 5days to anni. (: Till then, I might turn in early today due to unforeseen circumstances. -.-

No comments: