01 November 2009

Birthday Countdown - Part 1

Points to blogpost title. Yes yes. The greatest thing that has ever hit this Earth is celebrating his birthday soon. -___-
With that, here's a special update from me to you, *rounds of applause.* Will have day-to-day update till my 19th. After my 19th, don't bother frequently checking my blog as it will be going on a hiatus.


Anyway, here goes. (:


Slept around 0400 in the morning. Webcam with my pantat till the wee hours in the morning. Well, can't blame her as she wanted to see me study cum revise cum homework. I'm pretty amazed by my ability to even bother and revise. Afterall, I'm in my 3rd year. Oh wait, let me repeat that and emphasise more on the term 3rd Year. (:


Spent my day rotting at home with tutorial and games. Decided to kickstart my tutorial rather than the conventional copying so I could have the "feel" of schooling all over again. I'm pretty perplex over my petulance during class. I wanted class to end early, I was so looking forward to going home. What's worst, it's the 2nd week and still unsettled. Tomorrow is week 3 and I have a quiz on Tuesday. Can you believe this, IT'S 3RD WEEK ALREADY!!! This is blasphemy. -___-


Before I bore you with school activities, I will spill the beans on something else. Recently got a bag and a new soccer shoes! Surprise surprise. The shoe came earlier than expected. And only my family and gf knows the brand. (: I found that classical shoe which was don once by the greatest player, but sadly, size was the issue. Can't wait to use it this coming wednesday. Even though I'm contented, I realise CTR360 is smothering hot.
And with that, safe for me to surmise I won't be playing with the NYP kakis for quite awhile since we have our respective place to play. ):


By the way, I'm gonna end it here before it strikes 12. This year, it might be a different birthday as there'll be no presents. Shockingly, I didn't bother to ask for a single thing. Yet. -_-
Till then, good night netizens.



p/s: pantat uh b, i just realise that my bag is like a handbag.

No comments: