07 November 2009

Birthday Countdown - Part 7

A chronological order of what happen. (:
  1. Woke up at 0900 since I'll be meeting her at 1100.
  2. Met up at 1110 since I was late while she waited for 20minutes.
  3. Detour all around Dhoby Ghaut in search of Fort Canning Park and only to realise by the end of the day that it was accessible near Park Mall.
  4. As per normal, hike up under the scorching hot weather. Perspiring profusely.
  5. Headed to Plaza Singapura after completing her SAWI assignment. Fascinated by Build-A-Bear Workshop ways of creating a plushie. (: 
  6. A trip back to memory lane when I set foot in LEGO shop. Simply fantastic. Maybe the only set of toys that build around a same foundation throughout the years.
  7. Off to ION Orchard finally. An eye-opener shopping mall. The boutiques are scintillating enough that it inspires me to become f-ing rich so I could burn on these boutiques. -.-
  8. After so-and-so occurs, decided to send her home as I was pissed off. In all, I overreacted. Reconcile and moved on to our next destination. 
  9. Had LJS after a round of arcade. _|_ Silent Hill for their horrible sensors.
  10. Open up to her about something, which I shouldn't have, which I should kept in me, which I should just kept mum about it. -_________________-
  11. Ended the day and parted ways at MRT.
By the way, after writing this pathetic set of 11pointers. My eyes are giving in and I want a snoozer!!! Good Bye!

No comments: