06 November 2009

Birthday Countdown - Part 6

Zyma Aziz kental habis. This is the 2nd time she wish me a happy birthday on the wrong date. Seriously. 


12th November


Anyway, it's FRIDAY! And I didn't attend school. (: Unanimous response would be, expected. Didn't feel like attending school because I was pretty tired over the recent events that took place. Spend my day away in front of the computer and well, more computer.


By the way, here's a quick note on  AMK's mosque. Their friday prayers starts before 1315 and end everything by 1330hours. I'm not kidding. It was like this for the last 2 weeks. It's funny to see how most of us rush into the mosque, be it old or young. (:


Headed home and yeah! I cooked rice for today. The last time I did was, hmm, it's too much of a "has-been" already. -.-
Seriously, I can't think much of today. All I know was that I completed a tutorial and read up something at CMS. That's all. I'm a half-transformed genius. When I've fully transform to a genius, image is no longer an issue. Haha! Reason being, I've this "Mat" facade which falls perfectly to fool the "socially-conditioned-fixed-mentality." (:


You know what, I will call it a day before I blabber some more irrelevant covalent bonding cation anion shit of the world semicon technologies. Good Night!

No comments: