05 November 2009

Birthday Countdown - Part 5

As of today, I'm not looking forward to Semiconductor Technology classes. Reason being, I was too honest.
A question was imposed on the class, and being that "ass" I was, I answered honestly. So here I was in class, being bombard with Chemistry questions when the lecturer knows I have peanuts knowledge of that mentioned subject.


Oh, I attended class after 1300hours. Morning class was optional, as I self-declare it. In all, I know I have alot of catching up needed to be done. I don't want to be "that mule" whereby handful of lecturers loves to target. Results is everything to portray a well-decent image of yourself. It's my last semester after all. I need a Director's List grades to pull my GPA beyond 3.5 I guess.


Met gf and headed to RP for a show. In all, the music and the ambiance was a remedy for insomnia. I could fall asleep but thank to that subtle snoring echoing through my right ear, I was distracted to say the least. 
Well, it was a good show overall. But could've been better. Speaking about show, I've booked 8 tickets for NYP's latest production, TERASA. (: Can't wait to catch this one.


Before I turn in, I've decided to skip school tmrw. TBH, I've planned to skip Friday and take a long weekend since afternoon. hah! Good night netizens.

No comments: